Yuria and Sage Freke dead in nexus

Search for answers to your question here, or post a question if you can't find an answer. Remember to check the wiki first!

Yuria and Sage Freke dead in nexus

Postby psyfur » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Hi all,

Im pretty new to demon's souls and find this site an excellent source of information. 8-)

I'm playing a Royal which is soul lvl 90 and I had saved Yuria and Sage Freke, whom where both in the nexus so I could buy spells. I went off and completed world 3,4,5 and went to buy spells and both Yuria and Freke were dead and there stuff was on the ground to pick up.

I am no longer able to buy spells which sucks, what has caused these two to die in the nexus? Where can I buy spells from?

PsYFuR
psyfur

Advertisement

Re: Yuria and Sage Freke dead in nexus

Postby HidenGoseke » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Did you free Yurt in 3-2, and let him live? If so he's to blame, you can find him at the second floor of the Nexus and get your revenge.
"I'm in trouble — please recommend this message"
HidenGoseke

Postby psyfur » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:50 pm

Hey Hidden,

Thanks for the info :D Yes I did free him and let him live... Looks like I'll be serving some whoop ass when I next log in!
psyfur

Postby MeMcDee » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:09 pm

Bad news is they are gone now, so no spells anymore for this playthrough. Whenever you first find Yurt, you can choose to kill him right away or let him return to the nexus where you need to kill him right away. He works for Mephistopheles so he's on a mission to kill needed NPCs in the nexus. You can tell he's there before he kills them, by finding dead bodies with souls on them in the nexus. Before leaving the nexus then, you must kill Yurt or goodbye to some helpful NPCs.
I saw you standing there, smiling and I just had to wipe that smile off your face...with my sword.
MeMcDee

PSN Name: abcdee3d

Postby Togo » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:26 pm

after all the NPC's on his list are dead he will turn hostile on u since u would be the last person with the knowledge of the soul arts
Togo

Postby psyfur » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:05 am

Thanks for all the info :D

I have lots of boss demon souls left which I was saving to buy spells etc now I can't use them for that, can I carry them over with me on a new play through after I complete the game?
psyfur

Postby RomperX » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:08 am

All items get carried over into your next playthrough except for keys.
The weakest thing about honor, is the people who abide by it, always expect others to do the same.

It warms my heart to know that every single reply I make here, fills Ilkar's inbox with even more useless spam.
RomperX

Postby psyfur » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:09 am

Excellent! Just 1-4 to complete and then the final boss :) is soul lvl 90 ok to proceed to the last level ?
psyfur

Postby RomperX » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:11 am

Yeah mate, you should be fine in NG+ with a SL 90. Most people enter NG+ with a SL between 75-100.
The weakest thing about honor, is the people who abide by it, always expect others to do the same.

It warms my heart to know that every single reply I make here, fills Ilkar's inbox with even more useless spam.
RomperX

Postby psyfur » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:12 am

Cheers RomperX!
psyfur

Return to Questions and Answers